Travel to the New England area and close out the month of March by getting to know us better.
For many years, TRIFORCE® has been a fixture at Journal of Light Construction Live Conferences. These conferences are “must-attends” for conscientious architects, developers and builders and we’re excited about our continued participation.
TRIFORCE® representatives will again “man” a booth at the Rhode Island Convention Center in Providence March 28 through March 30. (The conference also includes information sessions on March 27.)
When you visit the TRIFORCE® Booth 1014 in the lower exhibit hall, you can handle the actual product, collect literature, and learn the benefits of framing with the newest and most innovative engineered floor joist.
We’ll be happy to discuss the TRIFORCE® advantages
- Open web allows strongback bridging for enhanced floor performance
- Fire-resistant for basement ceiling protection exception
- Jobsite trimmability of 24’’ at one end
- No steel plates for lighter, safer handling
- Excellent Span-to-Cost Ratio
- Fast shipment from stock
- And more!
Mark your calendar for JLC Live in Providence March 27-30. We’ll be looking for your visit to the TRIFORCE® booth 1014.